Sunday 13 January 2013

Darkfall Unholy Wars: Is any person in fact playing right now?

Darkfall Unholy Wars: Is any person in fact playing right now?

I linked my old account to my new one, yet the make character alternative is still greyed out & has been since mondy.
On a side note, how usually do mods delete posts on the official forums? I just posted about my AV picking up a trojan horse in the client update today and was deleted inside ten minutes of me posting it.
i assume folks are playing, since my launcher wont even get me into a que….
I have only been able to log, and in simple terms get in the Darkfall gold game (as opposed to a substantial que list), at like six am in the mornings. after that it is pretty much inpossible. even at 6am I have had to wait in line in quite a few circumstances.
have not had trojans in my downloads on the other hand….but AV is especially widely accepted for deleting negative threads in their forums asap.
I played this morning till they close server for patching, the only issue atm is persistence item bug. apart this really is mor stable.
in the subsequent weeks they have to adress a number of items, expecially the crappy GUI, the radial menu binds, tweaking responsiveness to mouse that some players have, and so on.
they have a complete lot of work to do, only hope they tweak the game where needed and listen to suggestions, much of them are genuinely nice suggestions to enhance the game experience.
hope it deliver.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment