Wednesday 24 April 2013

My experience on playing Guild Wars 2

My experience on playing Guild Wars 2

Everyone has an unforgettable memory and cannot remove it. To me, Guild Wars 2 playing has drawn my attention and I still remember the whole process vividly.

Now I still remember clearly that the first time I played Guild Wars 2. It was August 28th,2012, when I heard that the Guild Wars 2 is released that day. I then played the game for a whole night. I fought the boss, and leveling for a long time. I also spend some money on buy Guild Wars 2 gold and items to make my characters more interesting. As a result, I got a level of 80, which left me a deep impression.

Every time I recall this, I found that amazing because I never played a game so crazy before. Above all, I think that is a great game. Besides, I also recommended it to my friends. I believe this game will be more interesting with the up to date updating.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment