Saturday 22 December 2012

hdq download Skyfall film-clesimpl

hdq download Skyfall film-clesimpl

I usually read a few existing IMDb reviews before writing one myself and that is how I came to the conclusion that I live in a different universe to most of you. Despite Skyfall’s high (8.1) rating it seems that most of the reviews posted are highly negative, not to say downright hostile. Clearly I live in a different universe and saw a different film to most of you.
download Skyfall movie
download Skyfall movie
In the universe that I inhabit I was able to watch all the Bond movies as they came out – that’s right, it may be the 50th anniversary but I’m so old I saw them all on release. In my universe there isn’t a single Bond film that had a decent plot or one that made any sense or had much relationship to normal life. In fact they were distinguished by their utter lack of verisimilitude, plot cohesion and utter preposterousness. For the naysayers on this Bond film to cite lack of believability or plot holes and to complain that the villain is a camp cypher who spends precious time filling in exposition and threatening bond with some unlikely fate (sharks, teeth, laser beams anyone?) instead of putting a bullet through his head proves that they have never seen any Bond film ever shown in my universe. The absolute cornerstone of any Bond movie plot is that it is nonsensical guff that no sane person would ever believe. Even the actor who plays Bond changes every few years – how’s that for lack of continuity?
For dwellers in the universe I live in I wish to inform you that this is indeed probably the best Bond film ever made. There are some exciting action sequences which match anything that has been done in previous Bond films; Craig is still the definitive Bond for our time; the plot is exciting and involving though containing no more believable logic than any previous Bond film. It’s stylish and well directed and the cast are uniformly excellent.
download Life of Pi
download Flight movie
download Silver Linings Playbook movie
What really made this film the best Bond in my estimation are the elements I suspect a lot of others didn’t like. It does not go mad with CGI and often uses miniatures instead (though Craig’s face superimposed on the motorbike stunt guy was clunky). It doesn’t give Bond a load of unlikely gadgets and it relies on characters and the good old standbys of guns and vehicles.
To complain that the plot of a Bond film was illogical or the villain ridiculous makes as much sense as complaining that Strictly Come Dancing contained elements of choreography.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment